Meido Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy!

3 posters

Go down

Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! Empty Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy!

Post by Shirogamiko Sat May 01, 2010 9:17 pm

List forthcoming.
Shirogamiko
Shirogamiko
Admin

https://meidomadness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! Empty Re: Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy!

Post by Shirogamiko Sat May 01, 2010 9:27 pm

[*need to remake my list of clips*]

Sugar and Spice : 10 ring [1] (ragged zombie, ragged zombie, kukre, kukre, shinobi, wikebine tres, wikebine tres, ragged zombie, mantis, kobold, kobold)
Cuppycake : too much accesories
Cuppycake : what are those for?
Sugar and Spice : at least 5 earings (siroma, siroma, errende, zerom, poporing)
Sugar and Spice : lots of glove [1]s (joker, zerom, gazeti, joker, pirate skeleton, horong, errende, zerom, zerom, armeyer dinze, some others on characters)
Sugar and Spice : four brooch [1]s, one has kukre the others are uncarded
Sugar and Spice : three rosary [1]s, two with yoyo cards
Sugar and Spice : four expert rings, errende, errende, alligator, plasma
Sugar and Spice : two angelic rings that I don't use much
Sugar and Spice : two cold hearts, plus one I'm using, plus one I gave away, four black cats, plus like two I gave away, and now three spare gloves to put things in
Sugar and Spice : actually 4. I'll sell one
Storage opened.
Sugar and Spice : no, wait, I don't have two stem worm clips anymore I gave one away
Professor Bukkake : I GIVE U SEXY TIME
Professor Bukkake : Normally a $20 value!
Sugar and Spice : and I've somehow accu m ulated 6 sprint rings, though one's a lend I intend to force back
Zohan Dvir : is that humpy?
Cuppycake : wah
Professor Bukkake : Yes.
Sugar and Spice : stole my seat
Sugar and Spice : oh
Sugar and Spice : thanks
Cuppycake : was passing something to me
Zohan Dvir : kapag dapa ako yayabangan ako
Sugar and Spice : anyway, I have too many accessories, also 5 buckler/stone bucklers, 11 orleans shields, three ninja suits and two or three thief clothes, 15 orleans uniforms but 6 are uncarded
Cuppycake : you two
Storage opened.
MorganLeFay : Hey, Sugar, what's up?
Red Angel : healp im poisoned
Sugar and Spice : 5 carded boots, four carded mufflers, four carded manteaus
[*I take out that Detox earing and cure this poor poison-pink archer in the mall*]
Sugar and Spice : hee
Red Angel : thx
Cuppycake : what are you gonna do with so much stuff
Sugar and Spice : stuff like that just now
Sugar and Spice : I have a healing earing and healing clip somewhere I didn't see them in the list
Sugar and Spice : a mantis bradium ring on my champ
Storage opened.
Sugar and Spice : oh, and five carded ancient cape [1]s but my nientails one is still +7
'cause I'm unlucky
senhor POPO : no storage
Sugar and Spice : and I'm not going to get into my list of headgears
MorganLeFay : brb
Sugar and Spice : other notable multiples: 5 carded battle hooks (two more uncarded), three
carded pole axes, a double dexterous and a double rapid (lol crit bishop) giant encyclopedia
(two more uncarded), and I've somehow accumulated
Cuppycake : i don't have much on my storage
Cuppycake : just cards
Cuppycake : and random equips
Sugar and Spice : four or five +10 silver shotels, five thin blades, five or six each desert
twilight/sandstorms (I only have one sinX! what am I going to do with them all!)
Shirogamiko
Shirogamiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! Empty Re: Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy!

Post by Shirogamiko Sun May 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! 2wrjadd
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! 2j47uc2
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! 9064qw
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! 9kcglf
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! Uoq50
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! B3ljtg
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! 18odjb
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! 2l91wnr
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! Sw4m88
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! 23l0d5c
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! 15ejrj8
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! 11rzu6e
Assorted Assorments of Vast and Sundry Items of Questionable Applicacy! X2qhdg
Shirogamiko
Shirogamiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirogamiko Sun May 02, 2010 7:54 pm

I found a better way to do it. Massive, massive copypaste that nobody cares about forthcoming.

Characters on IntenseRO Slot Character Name Job Class Base Level Job Level Zeny Guild Status Preferences
1 Wolf Tochter Assassin Cross 99 70 96,787 Pokemon Masters Offline Modify Preferences
2 Makoto Kara Lord Knight 99 70 115,344 None Offline Modify Preferences
3 Sugar and Spice Genetic T 150 70 2,065,010 MeidoMadness Offline Modify Preferences
4 Kiseki Archbishop T 150 70 156,662 MeidoMadness Offline Modify Preferences
5 Aoi Seraphim Paladin 98 68 796,094 Order of the Holy Cross Offline Modify Preferences
6 Shirogamiko Ranger T 150 70 329,864 MeidoMadness Offline Modify Preferences
7 Melon Firecracker Professor 99 70 30,664 None Offline Modify Preferences
8 Strawberry Cream Dancer 76 1 81,663 None Offline Modify Preferences
9 Maria Midnight Gunslinger 96 70 39,060 None Offline Modify Preferences
10 Miss Demeanor Rogue 99 50 713,136 100PercentSugar Offline Modify Preferences
11 Sugar Ribbon Super Novice 79 66 92,843 None Offline Modify Preferences
12 One Shining Star Champion 99 70 203,492 MeidoStorageMadness Offline Modify Preferences
13 Carrissa the Unfading Warlock T 139 70 3,061,329 MeidoMadness Offline Modify Preferences
14 Chiisai Negai Baby Priest 99 50 50,000 PedoBear Offline Modify Preferences
15 CCG Fanatic Meido Blacksmith 69 40 2,354,774 MeidoStorageMadness Offline Modify Preferences
17 Consentual Molestation Shadow Chaser T 121 62 586,194 MeidoStorageMadness Offline Modify Preferences
18 Mahou Shoujo Makoto Rune Knight T 131 68 171,036 MeidoMadness Offline Modify Preferences

Total Zeny: 10,943,952[justify]
Shirogamiko
Shirogamiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynnn Sun May 02, 2010 7:55 pm

four flower bands!!!!! ^^ I'm not able to appriciate all the stuff that is actually helpful probably,since I don't know what half of it does.Those flower bands caught my attention though ^.^ I bet you have opend -many- old blue boxes~(that /is/ the only way to get them, right?)
Katelynnn
Katelynnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirogamiko Sun May 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Katelynnn wrote:four flower bands!!!!! ^^ I'm not able to appriciate all the stuff that is actually helpful probably,since I don't know what half of it does.Those flower bands caught my attention though ^.^ I bet you have opend -many- old blue boxes~(that /is/ the only way to get them, right?)

I got one from a blue box! Then I knew to look for them so I bought the other...three that are in here and may have given up to two away!

I forget to check except every now and again but I did get a bunch!

Edit: My screenshots of my site inventory don't work because the background is the same color as the text when it's linking cards...
Shirogamiko
Shirogamiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynnn Sun May 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Shirogamiko wrote:
I found a better way to do it. Massive, massive copypaste that nobody cares about forthcoming.

Characters on IntenseRO Slot Character Name Job Class Base Level Job Level Zeny Guild Status Preferences
1 Wolf Tochter Assassin Cross 99 70 96,787 Pokemon Masters Offline Modify Preferences
2 Makoto Kara Lord Knight 99 70 115,344 None Offline Modify Preferences
3 Sugar and Spice Genetic T 150 70 2,065,010 MeidoMadness Offline Modify Preferences
4 Kiseki Archbishop T 150 70 156,662 MeidoMadness Offline Modify Preferences
5 Aoi Seraphim Paladin 98 68 796,094 Order of the Holy Cross Offline Modify Preferences
6 Shirogamiko Ranger T 150 70 329,864 MeidoMadness Offline Modify Preferences
7 Melon Firecracker Professor 99 70 30,664 None Offline Modify Preferences
8 Strawberry Cream Dancer 76 1 81,663 None Offline Modify Preferences
9 Maria Midnight Gunslinger 96 70 39,060 None Offline Modify Preferences
10 Miss Demeanor Rogue 99 50 713,136 100PercentSugar Offline Modify Preferences
11 Sugar Ribbon Super Novice 79 66 92,843 None Offline Modify Preferences
12 One Shining Star Champion 99 70 203,492 MeidoStorageMadness Offline Modify Preferences
13 Carrissa the Unfading Warlock T 139 70 3,061,329 MeidoMadness Offline Modify Preferences
14 Chiisai Negai Baby Priest 99 50 50,000 PedoBear Offline Modify Preferences
15 CCG Fanatic Meido Blacksmith 69 40 2,354,774 MeidoStorageMadness Offline Modify Preferences
17 Consentual Molestation Shadow Chaser T 121 62 586,194 MeidoStorageMadness Offline Modify Preferences
18 Mahou Shoujo Makoto Rune Knight T 131 68 171,036 MeidoMadness Offline Modify Preferences

Total Zeny: 10,943,952[justify]

I like seeing the variety of names people have for their alts <3 I will list mine, just becuase I love some of the names I used(and some I got from other people saying it, and then me realizeing it would make a great name ^^)

umm anyways, for anyone that cares, and if you don't care, too bad, since you read it anyways -.o

Kaytee <--- my sura.A much better way to spell "Katey"! Very Happy

Nurse Kate <---- my priest <3<3<3 this name so much

SneakyKate <---- my rogue, cause she is sneaky!

Katerpillar <----- alchemist,got the name from Shiro ^.^ and I absolutely lurve it.I just love walking around with this cute name ! (caterpillar/Katerpillar btw if you can't tell)

PanKate <---- umm pancake=PanKate? I think it is a stretch

Kaaaate <---- this is my assasin, I was going to call it "Kate-tar" at first....like as in a katar(the assasins weapon D:) but I didn't think anyone would understand

mmmm none of my other alts names are very interesting.
Katelynnn
Katelynnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexy Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Aha! Now I have the complete Sugar alts compendium!
No more trying to confuse us!

You're quite the pack rat :3
By the way...
I use siroma earrings all the time for gold farming. They're not completely useless.
Rexy
Rexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum