Meido Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of priests are your favorite?

3 posters

Go down

What kind of priests are your favorite? Empty What kind of priests are your favorite?

Post by Naya Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:28 pm

I've been playing RO for a while now and I've seen a fair share of the kind of players RO has to offer, but priests just seem quite a bit closer to the players compared to other classes as, unlike Rangers who go around swooping in and grabbing what could have been your kill, they might have something more to offer you than the casual hello.

When my own Priestess was struggling through her high priest form a kind arch bishop approached me with an offer to help me level, she didn't join my party or anything, she simply kept me buffed while I walked around Sphinx 4 and 5 looking for the odd Anubis to catch and turn and would Judex the mobs that got in the way. I suppose you could say there are probably better ways out there to help one level but I enjoyed hanging around with that bishop, but I learned a lot and found even more enjoyment out of playing the class.

So, easily my favorite, is the Priest who will help along someone in trouble without any thought about asking something in return!

My second choice is probably the 'drive-by priest', the kind of priest who simply appears out of nowhere, buffs and heals you and then vanishes like a ninja, off to care for someone else!

Just talk about your experiences with or playing as priests!
Naya
Naya

Back to top Go down

What kind of priests are your favorite? Empty Re: What kind of priests are your favorite?

Post by Shirogamiko Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Ninja drive-by priests frustrate me in a really good way (<3) because then I run around Sphinx 4 trying to get a barest glimpse of them again so I can get their name and whisper them thanks.

I still remember the Bishop in Abyss Caverns 1 (with all the dragons, she was hunting a Green Ferus Card) I met with in Shiro's early days--Marisu came, too, as I was waxing over guild chat about her. That bishop was sooo coool (especially if you were around then to hear me saying this phrase with many more 'o's) and drove me to get Kiseki through High Priestess so she could be that cool and helpful already. She paused her hunting (which we watched in amazement that a priestess could fight and take down non-undead!) to keep us buffed for a bit and save our lives a couple times. I can't remember her name off the top of my head anymore but she really made a big impact on me! So I really love that kind of priest, too~

There's also the occasional oddball types like Farafeiro and her punching priestess, who doesn't slow down for anything but tosses out kindness here and there as she flies past.
Shirogamiko
Shirogamiko
Admin

https://meidomadness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What kind of priests are your favorite? Empty Re: What kind of priests are your favorite?

Post by FelixFaust Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:26 am

Definitely the Full Support ones and the Arch Bishops with the Glorious Gonzalez Tree. I love that tree.

Drive-by types make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
FelixFaust
FelixFaust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum